Everyone is welcome!
Join us at Sunlight Community Church Thursday Nights at 7 p.m.
Thursday Night Meeting Format
We meet together as a large group from 7:00 to 8:00 pm for praise and worship followed by a lesson or testimony. Then we break into gender specific small groups for sharing and discussion from 8:00 until 9:00. Plan to end the evening with food and fellowship after small group.
Hope For Recovery
Celebrate Recovery does not promise to solve your life’s problems. But it can show you how to:
- Live free of debilitating hurts, habits, and hang-ups one day at a time with the help of Jesus Christ.
- Experience true peace and serenity
- Restore and develop stronger relationships with God and with others.
- Stop relying on dysfunctional and addictive behaviors as a temporary “fix” for pain.
- Apply the biblical principles of conviction, conversion, surrender, confession, restitution, prayer, quiet time, witnessing, and helping one another.
Hurts, Habits and Hang-ups
Bad habits and unhealthy dependencies come from our trying to avoid and cope with pain ... the wrong way. You will experience healing from your hurts, habits, and hang-ups in this program. There is hope in our rooms.